Data Scientist (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU as Data Scientist (f/m/d) in the division of Product Engineering.
As a Data Scientist (f/m/d) you are part of the data science team and develop data science models for the business units:
- You develop under the guidance of the senior Data Science member statistical and predictive models by using the big data analytics platform of vent.io
- In close collaboration with the Data Engineers, you develop data analysis packets, aggregations and data products
- You have an interest for new technologies, algorithms and technical concepts and find pleasure in evaluating those
- You are enthusiastic about participating in meetup and external conferences for sharing the successes of the team with the community
- Graduate degree in computer science, statistics, informatics or another quantitative field
- Proven academic and/or professional track record in the areas of data analysis and predictive analytics
- Very good programming skills in Python and/or Scala
- Very good use of SQL or SQL-like query languages
- Nice to have: experience with data processing frameworks like Spark or Flink
- You have good analytical skills and you are able to split a complex problem into its individual parts
- Teamwork is not alien to you and you enjoy working together with highly-skilled engineers and scientists
- You bring perseverance and constructive assertiveness
- You speak English fluently and ideally have basic conversation skills in German
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working conditions in our new office in Frankfurt am Main/Westend and remote work.
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Meal and health allowances.
- Private pension scheme.
- Substitution of the public transportation costs.
- Support of your personal further development through seminars and/or external courses.
- A very dynamic and young team, which you can enrich with your own expertise and mindset.
- Room for taking responsibility and career development opportunities.
- Start-up Flair backed by the financial stability of the Sparkasse Financial Group.